11:30 am – 1:00 pm (lunch provided-free)
San Antonio Petroleum Club
Sign-in Begins at 11:00 am
Guests are welcome: lunch fee is $25
Speaker: Dan Hodgson – 12:10 – 1:00 pm
Topic: Gas Plant Auditing
CPE offered: 1 hour.
Program Level: Basic
Advanced Preparation: None
Delivery Method: Group Live
Field of Study: Audit
NASBA Sponsor Council of Petroleum Accountants Societies, Inc. (COPAS) PO Box 21272, Wichita, KS 67208
The course will provide an overview of how to conduct gas plant audits.
- Recall the basics of Gas Plant Audits.
- Describe the challenges of auditing gas plants – beyond the basics.
- Improve your skills as a gas plant auditor.
- BBA Accounting – University of Houston.
- MS Accountancy – University of Clear Lake.
- CPA – Certified Public Accountant – Texas.
- APA® – Accredited Petroleum Accountant – COPAS.
- Current Chair of Midstream/Downstream Sub-Committee.
- Current San Antonio Society Vice President and Chair of the Revenue Committee.
- Exciting Vice-Chair of the Board of Examiners for the APA® – Accredited Petroleum Accountant Program.
- 30+ years of experience in the oil and Gas Midstream.
- Currently an Auditor with Revenew International, LLC.